Snapped a few pics of our icicles this afternoon. It's been cold and blustery this December. The wind howls through the cottonwoods at night and this morning we laughed at our sideways icicles hanging from the eaves. The boys have thoroughly enjoyed playing on the frozen creek and Titus has reveled in finding the one teeeny spot that still has running water. It is his great joy to come inside with soggy wet boots and bright pink cheeks exclaiming how "fweezing cold" it is outside. Well, staying dry usually helps, but try to explain that to a 3 year old!
Words don't fully convey how good it's been to have Aaron home again. I don't think I really understood how much I missed him until he was back. The boys have been his shadow, and there is little doubt that he's a very loved father. It's been awesome…and that's about all I can write without sounding all mushy and embarrassing...
No comments:
Post a Comment